Some of the organizations and individuals supporting Kevin to ensure a broad, balanced perspective to the Council include:
- The Tacoma News Tribune
- The Tatoosh Chapter of the Sierra Club
- Tacoma-Pierce County Black Collective
- People For Sustainability
- Advocates for Historic Preservation and Adaptive Reuse
- Tacoma-Pierce County Business Alliance
- Hilltop Stakeholders
- Advocates for Economic Opportunity for All People
- Hundreds of financial supporters, doorbell-ing helpers, sign people and great neighborhood folks around the District engaging – determining next steps to improve District 4, the City and a strong South Sound.
Kevin’s service around the Puget Sound spans decades. He is an experienced advocate for change to improve our quality of life.
Kevin understands the need to continuously work together, eliminating “silos,” increasing transparency and fostering communications.