Kevin’s service around the Puget Sound spans decades. He is an experienced advocate for change to improve our quality of life.
Kevin understands the need to continuously work together, eliminating “silos,” increasing transparency and fostering communications.
Some of the organizations and individuals supporting Kevin to ensure a broad, balanced perspective to the Council include:
- The Tatoosh Chapter of the Sierra Club
- People For Sustainability
- Advocates for Historic Preservation and Adaptive Reuse
- Tacoma-Pierce County Business Alliance
- Hilltop Stakeholders
- Tacoma-Pierce County Black Collective
- Advocates for Economic Opportunity for All People
- Hundreds of financial supporters, doorbell-ing helpers, sign people and great neighborhood folks around the District engaging – determining next steps to improve District 4, the City and a strong South Sound.